Types of Treatment
For patients that experience severe cases of the COVID-19 virus, getting back on your feet might be the first step to fully recovering from the virus.
Our post-COVID treatment protocol is designed to assist those patients who have gone through a COVID-19 infection and sustained significant impairment in muscle strength, cardiovascular issues, decreased lung capacity, pain and weakness causing balance, endurance, and altered walking abilities.
Our Program Includes:
- Providing the patient with the newest research about their condition
- Developing an individualized approach to help patients understand how to manage their own symptoms
- Educating patients about activity modification and energy conservation
- Upper and lower body strengthening
- Aerobic conditioning
- Respiratory exercises
- Balance and positioning awareness
- Individualized evaluation and function assessment
- Manual therapy of the chest, spine, and extremities
- Blood Flow Restriction Training (BFRT)
For more information about insurance coverage or to find out if you are a candidate for post-COVID therapy, call us today!
Get back to the life you love today.
Here's what some of our patients had to say
My experience has been astounding. The entire staff is made up of professional individuals who want to make a positive impact on their patients, and every single team member is amiable. In the beginning, I had pain walking but with my physical therapist team’s expertise I got to a point where I could run pain…
Monday I finished my physical therapy at your facility in Weatherford, and I want to commend to you your facility and the people who work there. I started on August 24 of last year, and in all that time, I never heard a cross word from anyone, neither employee, staff, or client. Everyone always practiced…