Types of treatments
How We Help
Ready to start living pain-free?
You deserve quality care and lasting relief. We’ll take the time to listen to your story, discover the root cause of your condition, and create a custom treatment plan tailored to what your body needs to recover quickly.
Get to the root of your limitations.
Click the the model where you're experiencing pain and our team will help you uncover why you may be experiencing limitations and what we can do to resolve them.
Rehab today for a stronger tomorrow.
At SporTherapy, work with a physical therapy team you can trust to help you achieve your goals. Here’s how we do it:
1. Schedule your appointment.
Simply call or schedule an appointment online for a time that’s convenient for you. Our care coordinators will go over what to expect, verify your insurance, and match you with an expert therapist who is best suited to meet your unique needs.
2. Receive a full evaluation and custom plan.
At your first visit, your physical therapist will give you a full evaluation to discover the source of your condition. They’ll then go over your custom treatment plan, including the frequency and timing of your appointments.
3. Get back to enjoying your life—undistracted by limitations.
Your physical therapist will tailor your treatment plan as you progress so you can get better quickly in the fewest visits possible—allowing you to focus on the people and life you love.
Take the first step toward the life you deserve
Don’t let pain or your condition hold you back any longer.
Live life on your terms.
From going on runs and working without pain to playing with your grandkids, you deserve to approach your life with confidence. Instead of turning to expensive surgeries or quick fixes that don’t last, let our physical therapists develop a plan so you can heal and stay better.
Our highly trained physical therapists have expertise in a variety of areas, including but not limited to:
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy - Orthopaedics is the medical specialty dedicated to preserving and restoring function in the musculoskeletal system, which includes bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and nerves.
- Manual Physical Therapy - Manual physical therapy, or orthopaedic manual therapy, encompasses any hands-on techniques used to decrease pain and improve range-of-motion and flexibility to stiff joints and muscles in any part of the body, including: mobilization, manipulation, soft tissue techniques, and muscle stretching. Both mobilization and manipulation are key components of manual therapy as they restore the power of movement to joints & associated muscles.
- Sports Medicine - At SporTherapy, our goal is to improve athletic performance. We take pride in preventing, identifying, minimizing, and correcting athletic injuries through a series of treatments. Every treatment is backed with the latest in sports medicine science and research, giving you 100%—just like you do in your sport.
- Joint and Spinal Pain - Joint and spine pain can range from occasional soreness after physical activity to constant pain when moving. You could benefit from treatment if you’re experiencing swelling, tenderness or intense pain. Whether you’re recovering from a simple sprain or feel limited by arthritis, our therapists can help you reduce pain and regain mobility.
- Aquatic Therapy - Aquatic therapy, or water therapy, is an effective rehabilitation tool for patients recovering from a wide variety of surgeries and injuries that benefit from the buoyancy and warmth of the water. The buoyancy of the water reduces the effects of gravity and facilitates mobility while minimizing pain. Our pools are heated to a comfortable 93°, providing a soothing spa-like atmosphere for our aquatic therapy patients.
- Chronic Pain - For some, chronic pain is the result of an injury, like a sprained back, or an ongoing problem like arthritis. For others, chronic pain occurs in the absence of a past injury. Common chronic pain complaints include headache, low back pain, arthritis pain, or neurogenic pain (pain resulting from damage to the peripheral nerves or to the central nervous system itself).
- Pelvic Health - Did you know physical therapy can reduce or eliminate pain, prevent surgery, and eliminate the need for medication in patients with pelvic pain, incontinence, and pregnancy or postpartum issues?
- Fall Prevention - Falls are the leading cause of fatal and non-fatal injuries for older Americans. According to the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention, one in four Americans aged 65+ falls each year, resulting in over 2.8 million emergency room visits and 800,000 hospitalizations annually. SporTherapy has skilled clinicians who have been trained to treat balance and vestibular disorders as well as provide comprehensive education and training regarding fall prevention.
Stop wasting time and money—find lasting relief today.
SporTherapy will help you take the first steps on your road to recovery.